There is no any charge (FREE) to submit paper for peer-review, IJERT requires to pay Journal Charges which is nominal amount to cover editorial/printing/dispatch expenses and will be paid by the any one submitting author or institution upon acceptance of the paper for publication in accordance with the following criteria:
Journal Fees Structure:
For Indian authors – 2700/- INR inclusive all (No other hidden Charges)
For USA/Other Countries authors – USD $100 inclusive all (No other hidden Charges)
Journal Charge includes:
- Publication of research paper
- Full Hard Copy with Issue Title/Cover Page
- Individual Certificate Hard Copy & Soft Copy to all authors of paper
- IJERT Welcome Kit
- Hard Copies Dispatch Charges (Via EMS Speed Post/ Fedex / DHL – For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)
- DOI for Article
Payment of APC:
– There are following different ways of depositing fees for the publication of accepted papers. Author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
Cash Deposit at nearest SBI Bank Branch
By online Net banking (46 major Bank of India Supported)
– Author can also use their online net banking account for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
By Indian Debit/Credit Card (VISA/Master/Rupay) of all major Bank of India Supported
– Author can also use their debit/credit cards for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
Credit/Debit Cards (All Master/Visa/American Express via Paypal)
– This is another alternate way for the author to depositing fees. you can depositing fees by credit card/debit card/visa card/master card as follows online process.
Payment Modes for Foreign Authors:
- By Paypal (All major Credit/Debit Cards Supported)
- VISA/Master/Dinners club/AMEX/JCB Credit Cards
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Western Union for Foreign Authors Only