- Open Access
- Authors : J. Helen Arockia Selvi, Dr. T. Rajendran
- Paper ID : IJERTCONV8IS03013
- Volume & Issue : ICATCT – 2020 (Volume 8 – Issue 03)
- Published (First Online): 02-03-2020
- ISSN (Online) : 2278-0181
- Publisher Name : IJERT
- License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
A Review on Secured mode of Medical Image Storage in Cloud
J. Helen Arockia Selvi1, Dr. T. Rajendran2
1Ph. D, Research Scholar
PG and Research Department of Computer Science Government College of Arts and Science, Kangeyam 638108
Abstract:- Medical image processing refers to the usage of computer aided algorithms for the analysis of medical images. Every day a huge amount of medical data are generated in scan centers and hospitals. The cloud computing based picture archiving and communication systems PACS provides an optimum solution for the long term medical data storage and transfer. HIPPA-The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act states that secret part of the medical data has to be confined. Cloud computing has fast computation capability and allocate enough storage space. The electronic medical record systems have DICOM CT/MR/PET/US images in a hospital that can be integrated through Cloud Computing, to smooth the progress of the sharing of electronic patient medical records. According to Cloud, Reliability and security is the main important thing. A review on security based medical data transfer is proposed in this research work.
Keywords: DICOM, Cloud Computing Electronic medical Record.
Now a days Universe runs with computers and advances in information technology. In most of restorative organizations all of their patient records, official documents along with text and images all are computerized Electronic Medical record should have patient details, if any break though in treatment given that could be understandable and continue the treatment in proper ways. Due to the Colossal increment in restorative pictures healthcare supplier has to manage, and handle the data with reduced outlay. Medical imaging data are becoming in huge rate due to various factors like rise in patient growth, rise in size of data studies and introduction of new medical technologies. Money and security are the main important for data storage and its accessibility. With fast and easy access of essential information the medical staff can customize the treatment in better way.
- CLOUD COMPUTING:
A user can directly access the data storage and any computing power that is said to be computer system resources without direct active management. It is also termed as data centers which is available to massive users through the way of internet. By using internet with remote servers, the process of managing, storing and processing data is carried out in cloud computing. This
technology is booming its trend in storage assignments, computational tasks and in innovational ideas. Cloud computing has the vibrant pattern capacity; and arrangement outlay are quite low as compared to conventional strategies. Cloud platform is an exchange platform for all the hospitals and it can act as electronic medical storage center. In Cloud Platform Patients find their entire medical history through one interface instead of searching multiple hospitals. Cloud security could be a set of control based shield and innovation security planned to save resources which are uploaded online from data loss, robbery and spillage. Security applications attached as software in Cloud by Software As A Service model (SAAS)
- SECURED ELECTRONIC PATIENT RECORD (EPR) SHARING MECHANISM:
Security and protection is very important when transferring and saving medical records, need to follow privacy too. HIPPA- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act states that be protective with confidential part of the medical data. This protection mechanism primarily divided as Pseudonymity, Anonymity, Unobservability and Unlinkability.
According to Cloud computing Reliability and protection are the main important components. PACS and Digital Imaging and Communications in Medical (DICOM) are the universally acknowledged groups for the representation of pictures. The research work employs a security based medical data transfer. Patient history, QR code and thumb impression of patient are the important attributes of watermark image and it is set in the non ROI region of the DICOM image using frequency transform and chaotic maps. The multilevel authentication comprising of user name, biometric trait and one time password is also employed in the data access.
- LITERATURE SURVEY
S.G.Shini et.al  illustrates basic Cloud based medical image transfer procedures and discussed various security problems like DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service attacks), Private information spillage, Zero tolerance.
T.Rajendran and P.Balasubramanie  explained how basic QOS properties can be integrated to provide best web service process. Introduced a new agent based
architecture to reduce the difficulties when user requests matched with QoS parameters. It is most widely acceptable architecture for web service selection.
S.Arumugam et.al  implied that the QR code, significant patient history and thumb impression are combined to form Watermark picture. Narrates three platforms related with security. 1. Real watermark grayscale picture transformed into encrypted watermark grayscale picture. 2. Converted watermark image inserted on DCOM image.
3. Decrypt watermark image fed onto DCOM viewer with three layer authentication.
N. Eltayieb, R. Elhabob et.al  Utilized Blockchain-based Attribute-Based Signcryption (BABSC). BABSC has four algorithms : Setup( h, U), Keygen( msk, S ), Signcrypt( M, T, SK ), De-signcrypt( SK, CT s , S ) is used to accomplish secrecy and unforgetability, which are vital safety necessities. It gives secure information privacy and unforgeability BABSC handle accessibility of the clients and is sensible for the Cloud computing.
X.A. Wang, F. Xhafa, J. Ma et al. Proxy re- encryption plus (IBPRE+), a variant of PRE – Proxy Re- encryption has been utilized by the author for the identification of unused cryptographic primitives. In this process, key is created in the source place. Proxy re- encryption key created in randomness, assignment granting process completely controlled by sender. IBPRE+ uses PRE+ and 3-linear map procedure to accomplish adaptable and secure social cloud information sharing.
Israna Hussain Arka and Kalaivani Chellapan proposed method of transferring compressed medical image on the Cloud storage. Near-lossless compression schemes have been utilized to select most diagnostic area and upload that into Cloud area. Catching and prefetching for compression and decompression of images has been implemented in this research work.
Things about Cloud based medical image transfer procedures in secure mode with privacy, Access control, anonymous and authentication has been discussed upon. In this study, different security problems, accomplished procedures to store and transfer secure medical image data have been analyzed. Future study intends to propose Cloud based DICOM image security, DICOM picture can moreover be expanded to cloud environment provide better capacity and helpful get to of pictures that can be used for real time applications.
- Shini.S.G,Dr.TonyThomas,Chithraranjan .K, Cloud Based Medical Image Exchange- Security Challenges, Procedia Engineering 38(2012)34543461.
- Rajendran.T, Dr.P.Balasubramanie, An efficient multi-agent- based architecture for web service registration and discovery with QoS European Journal of Scientific Research (2011)421-432.
- Sridevi Arumugham, Sundararaman Rajagopalan, John Bosco Balaguru Rayappan,Rengarajn Amirtharajan, Networked medical data sharing on secure medium A web
publishing mode for DICOM viewer with three layer authentication Journal of Biomedical Informatics86(2018)90- 105.
- Nabeil Eltayieb , Rashad Elhabob , Alzubair Hassan , Fagen Li , A blockchain-based attribute-based signcryption scheme to secure data sharing in the cloud, Journal of System Architecture 102(2020)101653.
- Xu An Wanga, Fatos Xhafa, Jianfeng Mab, Zhiheng Zheng, Controlled secure social Cloud data sharing based on a novel identity based proxy re-encryption plus scheme, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing 130 (2019) 153165.
- Israna Hossain Arkaa, Kalaivani Chellappan, Collaborative Compressed I- Cloud Medical Image Storage with] Decompress Viewer, Procedia Computer Science 42 (2014) 114 121.
- Chia-Chi Teng, Jonathan Mitchell, Christopher Walker, Alex Swan, Cesar Davila, David Howard, Travis Needham, A Medical Image Archive Solution in the Cloud IEEE2010.
- Zhuo-Rong Li, En-Chi Chang, Kuo- Hsuan Huang, Feipei Lai, A Secure Electronic Medical Record Storing Mechanism in the Cloud Computing platform Consumer Electronics, 2011.
- Yiqi Wu, Fazhi He, Dejun Zhang, and Xiaoxia Li , Service- Oriented Feature- Based Data Exchange for Cloud-Based Design and Manufacturing IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SERVICES COMPUTING, VOL. 11, NO. 2, MARCH/APRIL 2018.
- Wei Li, Kun Yu, Chaolu Feng, Dazhe Zhao,SP-MIOV: A novel framework of Shadow proxy based medical image online visualization in computing and storage resource restrained environments, Future Generation Computer Systems 105 (2020) 318330 .