There is no charge to submit paper for review, but publishing a paper in IJERT requires Paper Processing Charges that is very little amount to cover printing/dispatch/editorial expenses , and will be paid by the submitting author upon acceptance of the Paper for publication in accordance with the following criteria:
For Indian authors - Rs. 2700/- (For one entire research paper)
For USA/Other Countries authors - USD $100 (For one entire research paper publication)
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper Online & Print Version
- Full Paper Hard Copy with Cover Pages
- Individual Certificate Hard Copy to all author of paper
- IJERT Welcome Kit
- Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post/DHL - For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
Payment of Processing Charges:
- There are following different ways of depositing fees for the publication of accepted papers. Author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
Cash Deposit at nearest SBI/AXIS Bank Branch
By online Net banking (46 major Bank of India Supported)
- Author can also use their online net banking account for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
By Indian Debit/Credit Card (VISA/Master/Rupay) of all major Bank of India Supported
- Author can also use their debit/credit cards for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
Credit/Debit Cards (All Master/Visa/American Express via Paypal)
- This is another alternate way for the author to depositing fees. you can depositing fees by credit card/debit card/visa card/master card as follows online process.
Payment Modes for Foreign Authors:
- By Paypal (All major Credit/Debit Cards Supported)
- VISA/Master/Dinners club/AMEX/JCB Credit Cards
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Western Union for Foreign Authors Only
Make Payment using Paypal: