International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) encourages academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
General Information of the Special Issues:
- Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
- Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of IJERT are acceptable.
- Guest editors can opt to co-publish the special issue with IJERT.
- Guest editors are eligible to apply for IJERT Research Funding program
Special issues of International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) should offer
- either an authoritative review of current thinking and debates in a particular area of Engineering sciences & Research, that at the same time takes these debates forward.
- and/or a presentation of state-of-the-art analysis within an area of current approach and academic interest, that thus informs approach debate in this area.
- Advance understanding of topics in the Engineering and Sciences.
- Provide pointers to future trends and challenges.
- Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on;
- Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area;
- Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to IJERT) assuming the proposal is accepted.