Last Date of Submission : May 23, 2017
Acceptance Notification : within 4-6 days after submission
(Fast - Online Peer Review System)
Publication (Online) : within 1-2 days after registration
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers for the upcoming edition Volume 6, Issue 05, May - 2017.
You may submit paper via online IJERT - Editorial Management System (EMS) using below link,
- Easy , Rapid ,Transparent publishing process via cutting edge Online EMS System
- Paper will publish online as well as in Hard copy of our journal online.
- Two "Hard copies of full Paper" to Author.
- Individual Hard copy & Soft Copy of "Certificate of Publication" to each author of paper.
- Full Color soft Copy of full paper with Journal Cover Pages
- Open Access Article - Anyone can freely access & download anytime.
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your research work.
- Inclusion in all Major Bibliographic open Journal Databases like Google Scholar,Research Gate.
- A global list of prestigious academic journal reviewers including from IITs and NITs & other leading colleges & universities ,networked through ESRSA Publication.
- All areas related to engineering & science research fields are covered under IJERT.
- The topics are not limited to the list that is available at this link.
Publication of any articles/ manuscript in IJERT requires strict conformance to the paper template.
Once the paper is selected, manuscript of the article/ paper will be published in the IJERT Digital Library. The paper template can be downloaded from this link.
There is no charge for the submitting paper for review , but processing fee is required after acceptance of article which is very nominal amount per article to cover printing & editorial expenses , click here for more details.
Formal Conditions of Acceptance:
- A maximum of 4 authors can participate in any IJERT paper submission.
- Papers will only be published in English.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.