Last Date of Paper Submission : March 18, 2014
Last Date of Publication : March 30, 2014
Paper Publication (Online & Print)
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers for the upcoming edition Volume 3, Issue 3, March - 2014.
The manuscript/ paper can be submitted online via IJERT - Editorial Management System (EMS) below link,
- All areas related to engineering research fields are covered under IJERT.
- The topics are not limited to the list that is available at this link.
The IJERT offers benefits specific to journal publications:
- Easy paper publishing process
- Paper will publish online as well as in Hard copy of our journal online.
- IJERT provides one "Hard copy of full Paper" to Author.
- IJERT provides individual Hard copy & Soft Copy of "Certificate of Publication" to each published paper's Authors.
- Full Color soft Copy of full paper with Journal Cover Pages
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your research work.
- Inclusion in all Major Bibliographic open Journal Databases like Google Scholar.
- A global list of prestigious academic journal reviewers including from IITs and NITs & other leading colleges & universities ,networked through ESRSA Publication.
Publication of any articles/ manuscript in IJERT requires strict conformance to the paper template.
Once the paper is selected, manuscript of the article/ paper will be published in the IJERT Digital Library. The paper template can be downloaded from this link.
There is no charge for the submitting paper for review , but author of each accepted paper is required to pay the publication charge which is very nominal fees as below,
For Indian authors - Rs. 2700/- Only (For one entire research paper)
For USA/Other Countries authors - USD $100 Only (For one entire research paper)
Publication fee includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper Online & Print Version
- Full Paper Hard Copy with Cover Pages
- Individual Certificate Hard Copy to all author of paper
- IJERT Welcome Kit
- Hard Copies Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post/DHL)
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
Formal Conditions of Acceptance:
- A maximum of 3 authors + Guide can participate in any IJERT paper submission.
- Papers will only be published in English.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.